BarokOnline

Just some of my humble experiences to share...

Subscribe

About the Author

Posted by Guy Radaza on Monday, November 23, 2009

For two years, I was connected to a company based in Dallas, Texas. I was an Offshore Network Engineer maintaining Windows AD & Exchange servers. Year after that, I was assigned as a Tech Support Engineer providing Remote Desktop Support to clients. Customer service relation was being handled using (VoIP) Phone, E-mail or Ticket System.

And for more than five years, I have been exposed to Administering over 200 Windows workstations. These has been managed by Windows and Linux Server for Internet Access, Content Filtering, Email, Monitoring and Others. I also have experience in implementing Web-Based Ticket Support System to properly addressed issues based on priorities.

This may not be an awesome experience to brag but I believe that this little something that I have is worth something to share to those wanting to get in touch with the Technology.


Please leave a comment after reading my posts. Thank you and God Bless everyone!

Click here to visit my Web Profile.

735TARBYF662

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

splendid credentials !

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)