I've searched around the web regarding this and found some related sites. Unfortunately, they don't seem to help at all. Most of them no longer applies to the current Facebook system. So I played around and was able to find what I need - A Facebook Fan Page Box on my Blog. I am not referring to anyone else's fan page but mine. I haven't tried though if it's possible to add someone else's fan page box to your blog. Only if you know the code, I guess.
I'll try to keep this simple so that everyone can follow. So here it is.
Make sure you are currently logged in to your Facebook account before you will proceed.
1. Open a new tab in your web browser and then go to: http://www.facebook.com/pages/
2. On the upper left menu, click on "Pages I Admin".
3. Somewhere in the middle, click on "Promote with a Fan Box".
4. You will be prompted to select the page you created. Check on the "Include stream and Include Fans". Finally select the Blogger thumbnail.
5. You will then be forwarded to log in to your Blogger account. Upon successful log in, you will be directed to a page to give you the option to edit the Title and content of the widget. If you are not sure about this, better skip this portion and just click on the "Add Widget" button. 
In most cases, the widgets will appear on the first Gadget box. Just go to your Page Element page and relocate the widget to your preferred setting.
Related Articles:
How To Invite Your Facebook Friends To Join a Group or Fan Page
Setup Vanity URLs For Your Facebook Fan Page
Add Digg "Dugg", Twitter "Tweet", Facebook "Share" Buttons To Your Blogger Blog
Blogumus: Flash Animated Cloud for Blogger
"Follow Me And I'll Follow You" Principle In Twitter
Filtering Facebook Emails And Notifications Inside Yahoo Mail
Add Auto-hide Sexy Bookmarks to Blogger
Unfollow Twitter User's Who Ain't Following You Back - for Dummies
About me
Labels
- Alexa (2)
- Blogging (11)
- Broadband (1)
- Digg (3)
- Exchange 2003 (2)
- Facebook (10)
- Favorites (31)
- Gmail (2)
- Internet (21)
- Miscellaneous (6)
- Office 2003 (1)
- PC Firmware (3)
- Registry Hacks (2)
- Security (8)
- Social Network (10)
- Tech News (9)
- Technology (10)
- Tips n Tricks (26)
- Tools n Utilities (10)
- Twitter (9)
- Vista (1)
- Windows (18)
- Windows 7 (13)
- Windows Server (2)
- Windows XP (13)
0 comments: