BarokOnline

Just some of my humble experiences to share...

Subscribe

I wasn't able to put up all these things in one instant. I got these button snippets gathered from different blog posts. But don't worry. I am not going to let you spare a drop of sweat how to get this thing done as I did.

Just follow this simple procedure and your on the go.

1. Inside your blogger dashboard, navigate to Layout >> Edit HTML >> Expand Widget Templates.
2. Search for <data:post.body/> and paste the code below:

3. Do a preview before publishing your work.

This code will give you the compact version of Facebook and Twitter button:


If you prefer to see the button type, just use these codes:


This is how the button will look on top of your post:


I didn't have problems implementing these codes. Kindly post your comments if you are encountering any issues. You can experiment by placing the code before <data:post.body/>. The buttons will appear below your post. Enjoy!


Related Articles:
How To Invite Your Facebook Friends To Join a Group or Fan Page
Setup Vanity URLs For Your Facebook Fan Page

Blogumus: Flash Animated Cloud for Blogger
"Follow Me And I'll Follow You" Principle In Twitter
Filtering Facebook Emails And Notifications Inside Yahoo Mail
Add Auto-hide Sexy Bookmarks to Blogger
How To Add Facebook Fan Page In Blogger
Unfollow Twitter User's Who Ain't Following You Back - for Dummies

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)