BarokOnline

Just some of my humble experiences to share...

Subscribe

"Follow Me and I'll Follow You" Principle in Twitter

Posted by Guy Radaza on Monday, January 4, 2010


Twitter is a great tool to further improve your website's popularity. Thus increasing the traffic.If you are selling or trying to promote something, chances are that those traffic will convert into revenues. And to be able to maximize your Twitter profile as a great tool, you must try to have as many followers as possible. There are some "auto-follow" tools which will automatically follow user's of the same or at least related interests. I have tried this tool myself and in a day I was able to follow quite a number of user but with no guarantee that they will follow you in return.

Some are successful  with this kind of tool but I find it otherwise on my end. As I go further search for more useful tool to be able to gain more exposure for my Twitter profile, I always ended up on those auto-follow tools.

One day I logged in to my Facebook account, did some Twitter search and I landed on one of Twitter's group on Facebook. They are a community of Twitter users like me hungry for followers. I browse through one of  their discussions and found one titled "Follow and I'll Follow You". Just as the title suggested, users would post their twitter links and when you follow them, you would likely get the favor in return.  

For two days now and followers kept coming. Although not as fast as the auto-follow tools would but mind you, it's followers I am getting not me following them. Pretty cool right?

So if you may, Follow Me and I'll return back the favor. Here's my Twitter link: http://twitter.com/korabtech


Related Articles:
How To Invite Your Facebook Friends To Join a Group or Fan Page
Setup Vanity URLs For Your Facebook Fan Page
Add Digg "Dugg", Twitter "Tweet", Facebook "Share" Buttons To Your Blogger Blog
Blogumus: Flash Animated Cloud for Blogger

Filtering Facebook Emails And Notifications Inside Yahoo Mail
Add Auto-hide Sexy Bookmarks to Blogger
How To Add Facebook Fan Page In Blogger
Unfollow Twitter User's Who Ain't Following You Back - for Dummies

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)